Hi! We're Micky and Jelly. Biological sister with 3 years age gap but treats each other like twins!!!
Musicals: Quick Versions
- Les Miserables: Ex-criminal can't catch a fucking break. Crazy cop can't handle multi-dimensional personalities. Boring love interest remains everyone's least favorite character. Everyone you love dies.
- The Phantom of the Opera: Overly dramatic opera singer is caught between a dick boyfriend and a serious case of Stockholm syndrome.
- Wicked: Misunderstood loner chick tries to help people and everyone fucks her over anyway.
- West Side Story: Romeo and Juliet with really tame gangs and sassy Puerto Ricans.
- Grease: If your asshole love interest doesn't like your personality, change everything about yourself.
- Rent: AIDS sucks.
- Cats: Freaky looking cats. That's it. There's literally no plot.
Yes, I was infatuated with you: I am still. No one has ever heightened such a keen capacity of physical sensation in me. I cut you out because I couldn’t stand being a passing fancy. Before I give my body, I must give my thoughts, my mind, my dreams. And you weren’t having any of those.
The 2014 Tony Awards Summed Up
- Matt Doyle
- If/Then won nothing
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch and A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder won everything
- Beautiful, Carole King and Jessie Mueller made everyone cry
- Audra makes history and wins her 6th Tony
- James Monroe Iglehart does a “praise shout” and tap dances after winning his award
- LL Cool J rapping The Music Man
- Matt Doyle
- Some more jumping
- Some more Matt Doyle
Hey dude I love your dramatic readings. Anyway, can you read the name of every state in America in the most seductive way possible? In alphabetical order please.
what the fuck
Saying the Names of All 50 States in Alphabetical Order…Seductively